I joined in January the Monthly Photo Challenge named The Changing Seasons, which runs from the 7th to the 15th day of the month throughout the year, hosted by Cardinal Guzman.
I am shooting a mix of nature and places I like in Amsterdam, so that if you don’t know it yet, you can also get a feel on how the city looks like.
Here is my February gallery. Enjoy it and let me know what you think. I learn a lot from every comment you make, and I also love talking to you.
If you want to compare, click here to see the gallery I made for The Changing Seasons #1.
In this gallery you can see the following places:
- Amstel river; the city has been named after it.
- Typical Amsterdam houses with sun reflections.
- The Dam Palace at Dam square; a busy place throughout the year.
- The Rijksmuseum and the ice skating rink.
- Views of the Borneo Eiland canals – Stuurmankade, Stokerkade, and Borneokade – in the new and modern area of the East harbor, just 5-10 min from the center.
- Views of the Vondelpark
Photos taken with Olympus OM-D M1 and OM-D E-M10 mirrorless.
Till next month!