Deborah Drucker from Notes Tied on the Sagebrush nominated me for this award. Thank you Deborah, I’m honored to be one of your choices. Join me in following her delightful blog, where you will find depth of thoughts, reflections and much generosity, which is amply shared in her writings about life in these topics: California, Nature, Food and Family, Fiction, Film Reviews, My Life, Current Issues and Blogging.
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions.
My Questions from Deborah:
1. Who in the world would you like to meet? The bloggers I befriended in the last 3 months and know only virtually.
2. Where in the world would you like to travel or do you have a favorite place you have already been? I would like to hike the Himalayas and Kilimanjaro.
3. What kind of trips do you like the best? By car, boat, train or plane? By plane. It gets me faster to the destination.
4. Do you think letter writing is a lost art and do you like to receive letters? I think it is. People can communicate faster with each other online and that discourages writing letters. I hardly ever handwrite anything, not even my shopping list, which I do with notes on my iPhone. I like to receive letters but nobody sends them anymore; even my 83 years old mother uses electronic communication.
5. What woman do you most admire past or present? My friend whom I mentioned before on the post A Triumph of Human Spirit.
I nominate five wonderful, different people, from different parts of the world. They touch me in totally different ways, and yet I strongly connect with all of them, and for that they are in for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award:
Lia from New York, USA – Lifestyles with Lia Sharing heartwarming, upbeat views of New York in images and words and her life in the city. She will always put a smile on your face; her comments will stay with you forever as they are thoughtful and generous.
Frances from Lagos in Nigeria – Imanikingblog Sharing her faith in life, God and her beloved family. I can feel the vibes and see her smile from here. I admire her positive, loving and caring attitude.
Desley from Australia – Musings of a Frequent Flying Scientist Sharing stunning photos and personal views with wider angles and tempered with a fine, warm, human touch; all from her journeys around Australia and the world.
Estelea from Paris, France but living in Cebu, Philippines – Estelea’s Blog Sharing views using broader and deeper lenses, spiced up with warmth, she’s someone who recognizes the beauty of culture diferences.
Jhack from Manila, Philippines – When My Brain Farts Sharing personal and diverse ideas with authenticity, fun and warmth. She is a talented young woman, full of energy and a big heart – the modern version of superwoman and power blogger – who always surprises me with her ability to work day and night, read tons of books, have a life, and blog everyday, not missing any event.
Don’t forget to check their blogs!
My Questions for Them:
1. What do you like or dislike about this time of the year?
2. Do you know how to cook and can you share a typical and delicious recipe from your country?
3. What is old/aging for you?
4. Did you know any of these nominated bloggers, and if not, would you check their blogs now?
5.Are you mad at me because I nominated you for this award and you have extra work to do now?